A Bail Bondsman In Aurora Will Accept Property As Collateral

If you intend to use a piece of property as the collateral for a bail bond, you will need a tax statement. If you don’t have a copy in your personal files, you can get one from the office of your tax assessor.

The bondsman will ask you to fill out a standard form, specifying the location of the property to be submitted, it’s value, and information about any existing liens against it. When you’ve supplied all the pertinent information, you will want to have it notarized, and return it to the bail bondsman in Aurora.

Share this:

Comments are closed.